Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work more efficiently and to provide information to website owners.
- Record session information.
- Customize your experience.
- Provide secure logins.
- Analyze website traffic.
- Types of Cookies We Use
- Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the website to function properly.
- Functional Cookies: These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced, more personal features.
- Analytical Cookies: These cookies allow us to analyze and measure how our website is used.
You have the right to choose whether or not to accept cookies. You can exercise your cookie preferences by clicking on the "Cookies Settings".
We may update our Cookies Policy from time to time. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new Cookies Policy on this page.